Managing Top Performers
Managers spend a lot of time working with their performers to get them on track – but do they devote enough time for their top performers? And, if they don’t, what happens to top performers? Managers need to learn techniques to manage their top performers and keep them on top.
1/2 Day Program
- Learn what constitutes top performance.
- Understand the role of the manager in managing performance.
- Learn a 3-step model to manage top performance
- Review situational leadership
- What constitutes a top performer?
- What do top performers need from you?
- What skills do you need to manage a top performer?
- Review feedback, coaching and goal setting
- 3 steps to manage performance
- Situational Leadership