Times are changing and this workforce now comprises workers from 5 different generations. Managers must meet the challenge of managing the different perspectives and work styles effectively to remain competitive in the industry.
1/2 Day Program
- Understand the different generations and the influences on them
- Explore the challenges of generations working together with their styles based on authority, respect, loyalty, learning, feedback, work life and development.
- Develop strategies to work with each generation and to manage inter-generational conflicts
- Understand the different generations and the influences on their development
- Explore each generations’ perspective on authority, respect, loyalty, learning, feedback, work life and development
- Understand the challenges that each generation has working with the other generations
- Learn strategies to effectively manage different generations
- Creating development plans for the newest generations in the workforce
- Develop personal action plans for managing your diversified workforce back at work