Team Member Skills
It’s one thing to develop your leaders, but what about the rest of your organization? The better equipped your employees are with the right skills to follow your leaders towards your strategic goals, the more effective your organization will be. This program can be customized to include a variety of modules, and can be designed into a multi-program certification program with different levels. Suggested modules appear below.
2-3 Day Program
- What does it take to be a team member? This program focuses on the specific skills the bulk of your organization requires to effectively follow the lead of your management team to achieve your strategic goals.
- Participants are taken through different situations that enable them to practice the skills of an effective team player
- Optional modules take this course to the next level, teaching participants how to deal with change, influencing people, presentation skills and dealing with stress.
- Understand the strategic vision, mission and values of your organization
- Understand your place and influence on the achievement of corporate goals
- Learn and practice effective communication skills
- Understand what it takes to be an effective team player
- Maintaining and supporting a healthy team environment
- Learn about brilliant customer experience
- Learn how to deal with difficult people and manage conflict
- Understand the effects of change and how to deal with it
- Learn how to manage your time better
- Learn how to handle stress
- Understand how you can influence people