Effective leadership is one of the most important characteristics in any successful organization. We will discuss the difference between leadership and management and the characteristics of effective leaders. We will see the 5 practices of exemplary leadership as defined by Kouses and Posner and create action plans for back at work.
1/2 Day Program
- Understand what is Leadership?
- Understand your role as a senior leader
- Understand the difference between leaders and managers
- Learn the functions of management
- Determine if leaders are born or made?
- Learn the 5 practices of exemplary leadership
- What is Leadership?
- Are leaders born or made?
- What is your role as a senior leader?
- The difference between leadership and management
- The functions of management
- Vision and leadership
- The 5 Practices of Exemplary Leadership
- Applying the Model Back at Work
- Develop personal action plans for back at work
Tags: strategic leadership, leading strategically, leadership strategy, exemplary leadership