Dealing with Difficult People
Difficult people can be encountered in many aspects in one’s life – no place more frustrating than at work. Develop the skills to deal with difficult people and resolve the conflict that arises by achieving a win-win resolution.
1/2 Day Program
- Identify what type of “difficult” person affects you and your team
- Learn the strategies for dealing with the 6 difficult personality types
- Practice the skills necessary to deal with your difficult personality type
- Develop personal action plans for conflict situations back at work
- What is “difficult”?
- The effect Difficult People have on us and the team
- Discuss the impact of not dealing with difficult people in a business environment
- Identify your difficult person and the behavior they exhibit
- Explore the 6 Difficult Types
- Prepare a personal action plan for dealing with your difficult person
- Practice role plays for your difficult person
- Develop personal action plans to deal with difficult people you currently deal with
Tags: dealing with difficult people, dealing with difficult personalities, difficult people training