There is no avoiding conflict in the workplace. Dealing effectively with conflict is a skill that can be mastered through and understanding of when it is negative, and practicing the skills to deal with it. Turn conflict into creative problem solving.
1 Day Program
- Learn to identify positive and negative conflict
- Create strategies for dealing with conflict
- Practice the skills necessary to uncover and deal with conflict
- Learn how to reach a mutual understanding and to resolve conflict to the satisfaction of both parties
- Develop personal action plans for conflict situations back at work
- When is conflict positive and when is it negative?
- The signs and symptoms of negative conflict
- Learn when and how to adopt different conflict resolution strategies
- Learn a toolbox of skills for dealing with conflict
- Work with a 3-part Conflict Resolution Model to resolve almost any conflict
- Learn the skills necessary to facilitate the resolution of conflict on the team
- Develop personal action plans for your conflict management back at work
Tags: conflict management, conflict training, conflict management skills, conflict resolution model, conflict resolution skills